What a 48 hours it’s been! When we started the C6 Corvette drift car build in November, we knew it wouldn’t be straight-forward. With no Corvette parts in Ireland, lockdowns and Brexit all standing in our way, we thought we would never see the finish-line. With almost 5 days of work to do in 48 hours, it was certainly a panic to get the car to the dyno at TDP! Will the car fail on the dyno? Did we create the Corvette from hell?
Of course, it wasn’t going to be smooth sailing…
We release videos at least 3 times a week, so hit that SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
GRAB SOME FRESH DRIFT GAMES MERCH:
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
SUPPORT THE BRANDS THAT SUPPORT US!
– LINK ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– MOBIL 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MOOREFIELD MOTORS – https://www.moorefieldmotors.ie
– CM WHEELS – https://www.cmwheels.com
– STROM WHEELS – https://stromwheels.co.uk/
– MOTION R – https://www.motionrdesign.com
– QUANTUM 44 – https://quantum44.com
– TUFF TILES – https://tuff-tile.com
– THE TYRE BOX – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– DIGITAL MOTORSPORTS – https://digital-motorsports.com/