We are down to the wire on our drift builds. The Corvette has been held up by numerous delays, but this episode may just feature the biggest step forward in a long time. The Samsonas sequential and Winters quick-change rear end must go in the car now in order to get to the dyno date. Can the Corvette drift car make it to the dance on time? We have only 3 days to go people!
We release videos at least 3 times a week, so hit that SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
GRAB SOME FRESH DRIFT GAMES MERCH:
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
SUPPORT THE BRANDS THAT SUPPORT US!
– LINK ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– MOBIL 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MOOREFIELD MOTORS – https://www.moorefieldmotors.ie
– CM WHEELS – https://www.cmwheels.com
– STROM WHEELS – https://stromwheels.co.uk/
– MOTION R – https://www.motionrdesign.com
– QUANTUM 44 – https://quantum44.com
– TUFF TILES – https://tuff-tile.com
– THE TYRE BOX – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– DIGITAL MOTORSPORTS – https://digital-motorsports.com/
** WIN A FULL SIMULATOR SETUP BY JUST WATCHING **
Want to win a full drift sim rig? Of course you do! Our friends at Digital Motorsports are giving one away FREE to one Games Changers viewer. Each episode will reveal a letter, those letters reveal a sentence, entries open in April and if your the first person to get that sentence right, you win BIG! Stay tuned for updates and get collecting!