The Corvette is back! With a few delays (due to parts not coming in time) our 600bhp LS3 Corvette drift car is ready to have the LS3 upgraded and rebuilt. The Corvette came with an LS3, but in order to get 600bhp from it, we have had to upgrade quite a bit. The master of V8s Bob Stevens at Motorsport Fifty6 was on hand to install the parts, rebuild the LS3 and fit the Link ECU system that will act as the brain of the car. We couldn’t be happier with how it turned out, now all you guys have to do is guess the power it will make?!
We release videos at least 3 times a week, so hit that SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
GRAB SOME FRESH DRIFT GAMES MERCH:
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
SUPPORT THE BRANDS THAT SUPPORT US!
– LINK ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– MOBIL 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MOOREFIELD MOTORS – https://www.moorefieldmotors.ie
– CM WHEELS – https://www.cmwheels.com
– STROM WHEELS – https://stromwheels.co.uk/
– MOTION R – https://www.motionrdesign.com
– QUANTUM 44 – https://quantum44.com
– TUFF TILES – https://tuff-tile.com
– THE TYRE BOX – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– DIGITAL MOTORSPORTS – https://digital-motorsports.com/
** WIN A FULL SIMULATOR SETUP BY JUST WATCHING **
Want to win a full drift sim rig? Of course you do! Our friends at Digital Motorsports are giving one away FREE to one Games Changers viewer. Each episode will reveal a letter, those letters reveal a sentence, entries open in April and if your the first person to get that sentence right, you win BIG! Stay tuned for updates and get collecting!