In 2016 Dave bought the ex-Vaughn Gittin Jnr. RTR Mustang with a 5.0 Boss 302 engine and Rotrex Supercharger. The car had some teething issues, but once they were ironed out, it started to run perfectly! But unfortunately the car was always really tough to drive. Dave decided to show exactly what that meant at Ireland’s only race circuit Mondello Park.
We release videos every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY at 8PM
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
GRAB SOME FRESH DRIFT GAMES MERCH:
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
SUPPORT THE BRANDS THAT SUPPORT US!
– LINK ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– MOBIL 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MOOREFIELD MOTORS – https://www.moorefieldmotors.ie
– CM WHEELS – https://www.cmwheels.com
– STROM WHEELS – https://stromwheels.co.uk/
– MOTION R – https://www.motionrdesign.com
– QUANTUM 44 – https://quantum44.com
– TUFF TILES – https://tuff-tile.com
– THE TYRE BOX – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– DIGITAL MOTORSPORTS – https://digital-motorsports.com/
** WIN A FULL SIMULATOR SETUP BY JUST WATCHING **
Want to win a full drift sim rig? Of course you do! Our friends at Digital Motorsports are giving one away FREE to one Games Changers viewer. Each episode will reveal a letter, those letters reveal a sentence, entries open on our second last episode and if your the first person to get that sentence right, you win BIG! Stay tuned for updates and get collecting!