James Deane is arguably the best drifter in the world and if we wanted to become better drivers, we had to ask him for advice. How do you setup a car? What spares should we bring? How do you get reliability? James was able to answer all our questions and hopefully you guys learn too!
We also checked in on the Drift Corvette fabrication, got our custom parts from Darren ‘DMAC’ McNamara at Group D and reveal some one-off parts we have been working on for both our projects! This episode is jammed!
We release videos every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY at 8PM
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
GRAB SOME FRESH DRIFT GAMES MERCH:
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
SUPPORT THE BRANDS THAT SUPPORT US!
– LINK ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– MOBIL 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MOOREFIELD MOTORS – https://www.moorefieldmotors.ie
– CM WHEELS – https://www.cmwheels.com
– STROM WHEELS – https://stromwheels.co.uk/
– MOTION R – https://www.motionrdesign.com
– QUANTUM 44 – https://quantum44.com
– TUFF TILES – https://tuff-tile.com
– THE TYRE BOX – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– DIGITAL MOTORSPORTS – https://digital-motorsports.com/