With the deadline of 150 days weighing on Mike & Josh’s shoulders to get both the C6 Corvette and MX5 NC drift builds 100% finished, the boys waste no time in getting Josh’s MX-5 stripped (with a little help from Wayne Curran)…in record time! Will they make the deadline? Who knows! All we do is Mike has his grinder out again in Episode 5 of Drift Games Games Changers.
Meanwhile, over in Dave’s man-cave, he gets to grips (or not) with the world of virtual drifting and how it can be beneficial to all drifters, from beginners to professional and how getting seat time in is essential over lockdown.
We release videos every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY at 8PM
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
GRAB SOME FRESH DRIFT GAMES MERCH:
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
SUPPORT THE BRANDS THAT SUPPORT US!
– LINK ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– MOBIL 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– CM WHEELS – https://www.cmwheels.com
– STROM WHEELS – https://stromwheels.co.uk/
– THE TYRE BOX – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– DIGITAL MOTORSPORTS – https://digital-motorsports.com/
** WIN A FULL SIMULATOR SETUP BY JUST WATCHING **
Want to win a full drift sim rig? Of course, you do! Our friends at Digital Motorsports are giving one away FREE to one Games Changers viewer. Each episode will reveal a letter, those letters reveal a sentence, entries open on our second last episode and if your the first person to get that sentence right, you win BIG! Stay tuned for updates and get collecting!