The drift chassis’ are revealed, loaded into the garage, so what’s next? It’s time to start stripping our mint condition Chevrolet Corvette C6 and not so mint Mazda MX-5 NC so we can turn these daily drivers into fully-fledged competition drift cars! Will it go smoothly? absolutely not! Will Mike have to use a grinder? Absolutely!
Dave also gets in touch with CEO of Link ECU, Andy Milliard on why they’ve come on board with Drift Games for 2021 and more importantly how you as a drifter can get sponsored by the best engine management company in the business.
We release videos every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY at 8PM
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
GRAB SOME FRESH DRIFT GAMES MERCH:
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
SUPPORT THE BRANDS THAT SUPPORT US!
– LINK ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– MOBIL 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– CM WHEELS – https://www.cmwheels.com
– STROM WHEELS – https://stromwheels.co.uk/
– THE TYRE BOX – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– DIGITAL MOTORSPORTS – https://digital-motorsports.com/
** WIN A FULL SIMULATOR SETUP BY JUST WATCHING **
Want to win a full drift sim rig? Of course you do! Our friends at Digital Motorsports are giving one away FREE to one Games Changers viewer. Each episode will reveal a letter, those letters reveal a sentence, entries open on our second last episode and if your the first person to get that sentence right, you win BIG! Stay tuned for updates and get collecting!