With drifting postponed for a few weeks, a strange opportunity presented itself courtesy of Mondello Park. They asked would Dave like to try his hand at Rallycross and compete in the 1.25 Zetec Fiesta class at Round 2 of the Irish Rallycross Championship. Horrendous weather conditions didn’t allow us to film as much as we would like (say a prayer for our camera equipment) but we gave it a good go irregardless. Can Dave make the podium or will he crash out?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– Tuff Tile – https://tuff-tile.com/