Round 1 of the Irish Drift Series wasn’t without it’s ups and downs. From battling the world champion James Deane, to almost grabbing a podium, Dave and Josh didn’t hold anything back. After a perfect Round 1, it was time to check out the damage both cars had sustained and what the boys had learned after the competition. Some useful tips and tricks were picked up!
Any suggestions for the guys after Round 1?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– Tuff Tile – https://tuff-tile.com/