It’s been a long road with the ‘Bash Car’ 180SX. In two years it’s managed about 10 laps due to mechanical issues. After replacing/forging almost every part of the engine and running the car on lower boost, it now makes a healthy 450bhp. Next up was some track testing at the Drift Games Drive.
The new Irish Drift Series needed some help getting a livestream funded for 2020, so we said we would give one fan the opportunity of a lifetime!
If you buy one of the (less than 200) remaining Irish Drift Series stickers (click here: https://bit.ly/ids20logosticker) you could be driving this car as part of Team Drift Games on November 7th! Get on it guys!
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– Tuff Tile – https://tuff-tile.com/