We built 2 drift cars, we announced 2 drivers, but the Irish Drift Series was delayed. The solution was simple! Head to a closed Mondello Park race circuit, pit Josh and Dave against each other and have a KFC tracksuit as a forfeit. If you watched Part 1 of this ‘series’ you will know that Dave was 1-0 up after Round 1. Can Josh in the little MX5 fight his way back? Find out on tonight’s episode!
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– Tuff Tile – https://tuff-tile.com/