What do you do when your national racetrack goes on a 2 week lockdown due to Coronavirus? You decide, for no logical reason, to have your own drift competition between two cars! It sounds stupid, it is stupid, but it was a LOT of fun. Dave and Josh will be debuting at Round 1 of the Irish Drift Series in just 2 weeks, so it was time to get some tandem practice in. It went…. well?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– Tuff Tile – https://tuff-tile.com/