Behind the grandstand at the Bikernieki Circuit in Riga, there is a small workshop that has built some of the most extreme drift cars in the world. It’s called HGK and we were given an exclusive tour by bossman Kristaps Bluss during the Drift Masters European Championship event there. The attention to detail on each build is incredible and so is the price tag. Do you guys think it’s worth it?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– Tuff Tile – https://tuff-tile.com/