If you watched the live broadcast from Riga of the only Drift Masters GP event of the year, most would agree live-streaming has come a long way in recent years. From live on-boards to race drones, the added production levels brought on by Red Bull TV have transformed the way we view drifting. But how does it all work? Dave decided to give you guys a guided behind-the-scenes tour of how it all happens! This has never been shown before, so enjoy the exclusive look!
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie
– Tuff Tile – https://tuff-tile.com/