After a lot of test fitting, arguing and problem solving, our Fanatec gear was mounted to the Battle Gear 4 rig and ready for action. We had to reinforce quite a bit, chop a lot off and generally modify the frame, but it goes to show that you can build a unique simulator frame for less than €250 (with the help of a few friends) Now to get this rather large rig into Dave’s house!
Fanatec products supplied by www.digital-motorsports.com
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie