So we had a brainwave. Could you build a state-of-the-art race simulator using the best gear from Fanatec and place it all inside a classic arcade machine? We picked up a broken Battle Gear 4 rig for just €200 and got to work. With no real plan and very much making it up as we went along, see us strip the machine down in part 1 of this 4 part series.
Fanatec products supplied by www.digital-motorsports.com
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie