With the plan set in motion, it was time to turn it into reality. We would have to strip down the Battle Gear 4 arcade machine and test fit all of our Fanatec gear and see how much fabrication is required. As usual, it wouldn’t be as easy as we thought, and we hit plenty of roadblocks along the way. Let us know what you think of the build so far?
Fanatec products supplied by www.digital-motorsports.com
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie