It’s safe to say most young people aren’t into building cars like they used to. Road tax, insurance and running costs for older cars have pushed most teenagers into thinking cars are just about getting from A to B. Enter Craig Coleman! His family have some of Ireland’s finest modified cars and when it came to buying his first, a simple 318is BMW was picked up for €1200. Craig then spent all his pocket money on it over a two-year period to turn it into what you see today. What’s more impressive? He did all the work himself!
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie