So the little Mazda MX5 is finished and ready for the 2020 Irish Drift Series. It started as a fun little project and has now turned into an all-out build. With 307bhp, a full re-wire and lots of Link ECU goodies, this car should be a weapon on track. All that was left to do before testing, was fit some new wheels and aero to finish the look. Would it be a straight-forward job?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie