With the start of the new Irish Drift Series just 8 weeks away, it was time to start getting the 180sx competition-ready for the season. Although the interior is still to be finished, the exterior still needed work. We decided to add some splitters to beef up it’s appearance and fit our unbelievable 59 North Wheels. All was going well until we ran into major clearance issues trying to get the wheels to fit. Compromise on fitment or find a solution?
What do you think we did?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie