The world of drifting has become obsessed with big power figures and extreme engine builds. But is there still room for a fun, reliable and relatively simple build in competitive drifting?. That is exactly what Dave is trying to build with his competition-spec 180SX. The car has undergone a lot of work recently, so let us guide you through the build and see what you guys think?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie