Episode 4 brings our story back to the home of Irish drifting, Mondello Park. With torrential rain threatening the event and so many title hopes on the line, find out what really went on behind the scenes at Round 3 of the Irish series. Dave also makes a big realisation, we explore the strange relationships formed on the grid and we learn the heartbreak that comes along with competing at the top level. Buckle up, it’s about to get bumpy!
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie