This episode focuses on the journey to Round 1 of the 2019 Irish drift season, the history of Dave Egan’s involvement in drifting and his difficult task of rebranding the Irish Drift Championship to Drift Games. Meet the drivers that would form the first DGX grid in history and feel their nervousness as they head to the first practice and qualifying sessions of the year. It’s time to go behind the scenes like never before.
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie