Before you dive into Part 2 of our Drift Olympic Games, make sure you go back and watch Part 1, things will make a lot more sense then! As we enter this episode, Adam and Josh are looking strong and will have to hold Mike and Dave off for another 3 events. We decided to use a bottle of water as a golf ball, a Nissan 350Z as a club, create the first track-based biathlon and fail miserably at a donut challenge. It’s pretty hard to describe this nonsense in text format, so just press play.
Do you think we ended up with worthy winners?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
– Website – https://dglife.tv
– Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
– Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
– Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
– Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
– Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
– MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
– Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
– MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
– The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie