Our last trip to Kanzen Motorsport was pretty special, so when we got the call to meet up with the guys again, we jumped on it! UAE car culture is often represented by Supercars or over-the-top builds, but this car crew are keeping things more relatable. Having a modified or imported car in the Middle East can be a pain, as each car needs to reverted back to standard to pass a yearly test. This makes this selection of cars even more special. From JDM legends to modern stanced European models, there is something for everybody at this meet-up on the outskirts of Dubai. Enjoy!
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
- Website – https://dglife.tv
- Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
- Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
- Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
- Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
- Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
- MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
- Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
- MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
- The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie