The work on the competition 180sx continues and on this episode, we decide to make even bigger changes to the rear end. With the fuel tank a little vulnerable and the inevitability of the car hitting some walls over the season, Ryan from Vital Fabrication worked on some new plans. Along the way, the entire Drift Games team decided to try their hand at welding and see if they could make a new skate rail for Josh. Was it a success? Did he fall over? Click play to find out!
(This video was filmed before COVID 19 restrictions or extreme social distancing was enforced by the Irish government. Stay safe guys!)
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
- Website – https://dglife.tv
- Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
- Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
- Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
- Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
- Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
- MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
- Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
- MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
- The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie