Reliability and functionality, those were our aims with the Drift Games 180sx competition car. To avoid mistiming gear changes or even blowing boxes during events, we decided to upgrade to a Samsonas sequential gearbox. But just how hard is fitting one? We caught up with Ryan Morton at Vital Fabrication to see the progress and things got out of hand from there. We also made plans to fit a new front bumper bar, completely redesigned the rear end, checked out some American muscle and welded for the first time. Most of this was very distracting to Ryan, but a lot of fun!
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
- Website – https://dglife.tv
- Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
- Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
- Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
- Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
- Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
- MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
- Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
- MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
- The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie