After surprising Josh with a new look for his Tyre Box MX5, it was time to get more power out of this pocket rocket. A new Link ECU, Walton Motorsport manifold, Garrett turbo and wiring loom from Motorsport Fifty6 should get things moving closer to 300bhp! Not only does the car go from shed to race car in this video, but we get to see how bad the previous work to the car had been. Years of bodged fixes had left quite the mess, so it was time to strip this car back to it’s bare bones. With a hectic season of the Irish Drift Series ahead, can Josh get his machine up to speed!
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
- Website – https://dglife.tv
- Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
- Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
- Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
- Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
- Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
- MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
- Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
- MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
- The Tyre Box – https://www.thetyrebox.ie