Ok, we know this car is very marmite. Some people love it and some people hate it. Should we have just bought a Japanese classic? Would it have got more views? The answer is probably yes. But, there is a lot of fun in making a very uncool, ugly 80s American sedan a bit more fun. In order to do so, we needed to take some influence from US lowrider culture and purchase some 13×7 wire wheels and white-wall tyres. After that, it was time to go low with a full air suspension kit. Did it all work out? Being us, it wasn’t without it’s challenges. This video definitely took us out of our comfort zone!
What do you guys think should be the next step?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
- Website – https://dglife.tv
- Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
- Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
- Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
- Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
- Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
- MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
- Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
- MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
- The Tyre Box – http://www.thetyrebox.ie/
- 59 Degrees North Wheels – https://www.59northwheels.se