After a tough season of wall runs and tandem battles, Dave’s competition car was pretty destroyed. In actual fact, only the roof and one wing survived the 2019 season! Mike was tasked with getting the car looking good ahead of the 2020 British Drift Championship and Irish Drift Series. The rear end of the car would be replaced with a full fibreglass clamshell and a new bodykit from TH Components was next on the list. We reckon the car looked pretty good by the end. Do you think Mike and Dave made the right choices? What would you do different?
Don’t fancy missing any upcoming Drift Games content? Subscribe now at http://dglife.tv/sub
Also, make sure you check out the following Drift Games quick links for our website, social media channels and online merchandise store.
- Website – https://dglife.tv
- Facebook – https://dglife.tv/fb
- Instagram – https://dglife.tv/ig
- Merchandise – https://dglife.tv/shop
And of course, a massive thank you to all of our incredible partners here at Drift Games:
- Link ECU – https://www.linkecu.com
- Mobil 1 – https://www.mobiloil.com
- MTEC Brakes – https://www.mtecbrakes.com
- Sunoco Race Fuels – https://aaoil.co.uk
- MicksGarage – https://www.micksgarage.com (Use code DRIFT for 10% off)
- The Tyre Box – http://www.thetyrebox.ie
- 59 Degrees North Wheels – https://www.59northwheels.se