Yes, you read that right – YOU really could be driving Drift Games boss David Egan’s very own 820bhp Mobil1 Ford Mustang RTR around Mondello Park!
Next weekend, on April 20th & 21st, the 2019 Link ECU Drift Games Extreme (DGX) series kicks off in Mondello Park and to celebrate the launch of this all-new championship, we’ve decided to offer some VERY special prizes, perks and bonuses to any die-hard fans who purchase either a seating or standing DGX 2019 season ticket on or before Thursday, April 19th, 2019!
What does a season ticket get you and how does it work? Read on …
With just 500 available, DGX 2019 season tickets are a very limited way for our die-hard Drift Games fans to secure their spot at every single 2019 DGX event before individual event tickets go on sale.
Seating tickets will set you back just €150.00 and standing tickets cost just €100.00, meaning season ticket holders SAVE SAVE SAVE by getting entry to all 5 DGX 2019 events for the price of 4!
It’s not just about saving money though, because we have an amazing list of perks, bonuses and potential “money can’t buy” prizes for each season ticket holder, including:
- 10% OFF at the Drift Games shop at each DGX event – All you’ve gotta do is show your season ticket pass atour Drift Games shop at any DGX event and you get to take 10% off all Drift Games merch;
- Top 16 Parade Track Access – We’re going to draw 16 season ticket holders at random before each DGX 2019 event and invite them onto the track for our Top 16 parade, where you’ll be able to chat with the full driver grid;
- Passenger Spins in the Mobil1 Ford Mustang RTR and Fast Live Dodge Charger – We’ll also be drawing 4 random season ticket holders at each DGX 2019 event and giving them an exhilarating passenger spin in either the Mobil1 Mustang or the Fast Live Dodge Charger on the competition layout;
- 1:1 Drift Games Experience tuition, including a drive of the Mobil1 Ford Mustang RTR – Now for the big one! At the end of the DGX 2019 season, we’ll be picking 1 lucky season ticket holder who will get a 1-to-1 tuition day with David Egan at the Drift Games Experience behind the wheel of our purpose-built Nissan 350Z’s, before moving on to driving the insane 820bhp Mobil1 Ford Mustang RTR in Mondello Park!
So not only do you get to save a ball of money and secure your seats before anyone else, but you also get some amazing perks and will be in with a chance of winning some incredible prizes that money cannot buy. It really is a no brainer!
Don’t forget though, you must get your season ticket before midnight on Thursday, April 19th to be in with a chance of winning these amazing prizes, so get yours now before they sell out!
Terms & Conditions
As with anything though, there are some terms & conditions to go with the 2019 Link ECU Drift Games Extreme season tickets, which are:
- Tickets are only available to persons over the age of 16;
- If not sold out, the ticket sales period will end at midnight on April 19th, 2019;
- Tickets will be weekend general entry or weekend seating only – there will be no single day tickets;
- Purchasers will be issued with a Link ECU Drift Games Extreme (DGX) branded season pass by Mondello Park prior to the event;
- For each event, the purchaser will be issued/assigned tickets from Mondello Park for Mondello Park events or from Drift Games directly for DGX Round 2 and DGX Round 4;
- Assigned tickets will and must be redeemed at each the event, along with the branded season pass, to ensure no duplicate entry with the pass, and;
- Loss of pass will require 72 hours notification to Mondello Park/Drift Games prior to an event taking place, otherwise, entry will be refused.