We all know Christmas is a time for family … but we also know you’ll probably all be dying to get out of the house come the 27th or 28th of December. Well then have we got a treat for you!
On Friday, December 28th, the first ever Winter Drift Games event, in association with Club Loose Ireland, will take place in Mondello Park, featuring 4 custom track layouts, insane track time, a dedicated practice track and lots more!
Needless to say, with cars on track from 10.00am until dark, driver entry priced at just €150.00 for the entire day, full day passenger bands selling for just €20.00 and entry at the gate only €10.00, Mondello Park is the place to head on the 28th to get your fill of drift action!
Fancy driving the first Winter Drift Games?
At Winter Drift Games, Drivers will be split into 2 classes – Hero and Pro. The Hero class will cater for those driving their own
As we’ve mentioned, driver entry for this Winter Drift Games event is just €150.00 and you can book now directly with Mondello Park, either online by clicking here or by calling their office on 045 860 200.
Driver arrival opens at 8.00am on the day of each Winter Drift Games event, with Driver Sign-On from 8.30am-9.15am and driver briefing from 9.15am to 10.00am. Open track time will start at 10.00am and run until 1.00pm. There will be a lunch break from 1.00pm until 1.30pm and then open track time again from 1.30pm until dark
Garages can be rented for a cost of €200.00 for a full garage (4 cars) or €100.00 for a half garage (2 cars) and to book, please call the Mondello Park office on 045 860 200.
Don’t forget though, we do have a few safety regulations we need all cars, drivers and passengers to adhere to, simply for your own safety and the safety of others.
Driver & Car Requirements:
- Must be over 18 years of age;
- Must have a full driving license or IDC, IADC, BDC or DriftCup license or similar;
- Tow straps/hooks front and rear;
- Fixed back or recliner bucket seat;
- Minimum 4-point harness;
- No fluid leaks whatsoever;
- Noise level not to exceed 105db, which will be tested at the start of the day as you enter the track and throughout the event;
- Retain exhaust components for the full event to adhere with the noise level and;
- Full body panels must on the car at the start of the event.
- Passengers must be over 18 years of age;
- Passenger seat must also be a fixed back or recliner bucket seat, with a minimum 4-point harness;
- Passenger must be signed-on and wearing passenger wristband;
- Passenger must wear a helmet at all times in the car.